Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Best over the counter acne face soap

« ...Acne and pregnancy got linked with each other. Acne during pregnancy is quite common, whether pregnant woman previously had such problem or not. Acne during pregnancy is very common noticed particularly in first trimester during which, the levels of female hormones are increased. Progesterone is the hormone, which is more androgenic (male hormone-like) than estrogen and can give rise to the secretions of the skin glands to increase that in turn, ends up in occurring acne. After the first trimester, progesterone is formed by the placenta rather than the ovaries, so acne generally gets cleared up....
...A friend, who was suffering from acute acne and was keeping absent from the classes, asked me the other day, "Does drinking water get rid of acne?" She told me that she is drinking a lot of water these days and was hopeful about getting a relief soon. My answer made her happy and gave her some hope. I told her that drinking a lot of water may help gradually improve the situation and may give relief from acne and related inflammation, although it is not the exact cure for acne. In fact, there is not absolute cure for it at all....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...I have used these methods ever since and I haven't bought an acne product in 3 years! My personal biggest problem was that I had extremely oily skin. I tried Clearasil, Neutrogena, Oxy, St. Ives., etc. The better they worked the more money they cost, but none were really that good. Someone suggested getting a prescription but I(like most people) don't have money to just go out and get an acne prescription. Since I found this guide my skin is virtually oil free, my pore sizes have reduced, and scars from pimples I had have virtually disappeared. I used to be stressed out and had very poor self esteem. I was embarrassed by my skin and my face would always hurt from sore pimple spots. This Guide changed my life and saved me a ton of money that otherwise would have been wasted....»
Full Text: acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: the rperfect food for acne, adult acne and birth control, tea tree oil to control acne

No comments: