Monday, August 4, 2008

Endometrial ablation help acne and causes of acne

Here, the patient requires to follow a one-week all fruit diet. Gradually, one can start eating fresh vegetables, raw nuts, sprouted seeds, whole grain cereals such as millet and brown rice etc. A short period of fruit diet means all-fruit diet for about three days. The skin tends to improve gradually.
I imagine after reading that title, you are probably thinking: "Oh yeah, secret cure for acne - right!" I will admit, if I were you, I would be thinking the same exact thing. However, that was before I saw the results for myself. By applying the secret cure for acne, my daughter, who suffered from a severe case of acne in her early teen years, was able to successfully recover. I was simply amazed at the transition that her skin experienced as she went through the healing process. Now, I am here to share my story with you - as well as this "secret" that I am claiming will cure acne...
Medication alone will not effectively treat acne. If you are taking a prescribed medication for your acne, or even an over the counter treatment but still staying with your old diet of fast-food and Hostess cup cakes, you will still be giving your acne pimple food to thrive on.
crrlcrrlyr.blogspot.com
tags: home remedies for acne scar removal, best treatment for acne scar, holistic back and chest acne treatments

No comments: